So I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks, I was feeling skinny (any girl knows what I mean) so I thought Ok weigh myself...well I have gained even two MORE pounds since I last weighed myself...WTF?!?! I actually now officially weigh more then I ever have in my life...even in high school when I didn't care what I ate and I didn't work out at all. Ok so the good news is that I am not obese or anything major. Just "overweight" for my height at the moment. And the other somewhat good news is that though I weigh more then I did 10 yrs ago...I still am not in the same 13 nearly 15 size pants I was when i started college. I am still in the 8 I bought a few months ago (ok so after Thanksgiving its felt a bit snugger) so I am not totally depressed about this.
also, another good point is that my water percent has actually gone up from 52% to 53.5%. so thats good. And since putting my food into the journal online, at least so far 3 days in I have watched what I have eaten...though according to the journal with my work outs I am not eating enough...yesterday for example I still had 1000 calories I could eat. and I AM eating- just trying to not eat so much of the junk..like instead of going for the whole row of Girl Scout cookies, I ate only 3, and that was the only junk I ate (minus the cup of hot cocoa later that night) and in the afternoon instead of pigging out on a few granola bars (yes more then one) I ate a banana. I don't think the food journal is too accurate. It might be thinking that I am doing more during the day (I put moderate activity since I do work out nearly every day- just when I get home I don't move too super much) also, if you actually make a meal its hard to really put the info on there...and I really dont want to spend the time adding up how much my chicken is and how much the rice I ate was, and exactly how much of each I ate. Like today for lunch I had some turkey chili I froze last month...I made it from scratch and yet I just found a generic turkey chili to add in there (I actually picked the highest calories). But I guess its doing what I wanted it to is to really see what I am eating.
No comments:
Post a Comment